Cardio Kickboxing classes at American Top Team St. Petersburg is a combination of aerobics, boxing, and martial arts – it is one of the most popular fitness trends to hit gyms in recent years.
Cardio Kickboxing classes combine techniques and exercises from different disciplines of contact sports and martial arts, such as: taekwondo, karate, kickboxing and aerobics practices but without physical contact and sparring (fight training).
American Top Team St. Petersburg chose Brittany Xaymongkol to be Cardio Kickboxing coach because of her experience in these style boxing, kickboxing, Muay Thai. Brittany was born and raised in St. Petersburg, Florida. She has been working with Kids Muay Thai and Kickboxing classes more than 5 years. She’s always liked strike now working at American Top Team St. Petersburg she can show your students that you can change you body without feeling you will learning martial arts and self defense with a good physical condition.
Brittany Recently fought in amateur Muay Thai fight sanctioned by ISKA. Currently 2-0. The art of fight has became her passion of mine. It is one of the most challenging sports that she ever done mentally, physically, and emotionally, and she understand what it takes to do it. You literally have to live the lifestyle. Which is why she grateful for the opportunity to be able to work with American top team and to continue to grow as a fighter and make it more a part of my schedule and lifestyle.
Cardio kickboxing at American Top Team St. Pete is total-body workout with a plethora of benefits.
1. Self Defense: Here at american Top team we will teaching if proper technique. Practicing kickboxing on an immobile object like a punching bag can help you learn how to gauge the distance of your moves.
2. Weight Reduction: You can expect to burn as many as 350 to 450 calories, according to the ACE.
3. Coordination: Help to improve balance and coordination
4. Strength Building: Core strength is improved as you balance to perform the routines
5. Cardiovascular Improvements: Heart rate and blood circulation speed up at American top team Cardio kickboxing classe.
6. Stress Reduction: High-intensity workouts such as cardio kickboxing replace endorphins lost when the body becomes stressed .
The American Top Team ST PETE has a highly trained professional team. We recommend this practical three times a week. The kickboxing classes are every Tuesday and Thursday at 5:30pm and on Saturdays at 10:00am. Whether its to get into fighting, to lose weight, or to even use kickboxing as an outlet. You will notice excellent results in your entire body, especially in your arms, shoulders, gluts and abdomen. The rotational movements used in this training are going to help you to contour your waist!
Call us today at 954.638.0860 for more info or to sign up!